Training The Son-Rise Program ®
Please scroll down for Inglês version
THE SON-RISE PROGRAM ® START UP (Dates to publish soon)
- In this training, a group of experienced and dedicated teachers Autism Treatment Center of America ™, give strategies for dealing with these children speak of their experience and knowledge acquired over the years with these children and their families.
- At the end of this training will have the tools to design and implement its own program The Son-Rise Program ®, with your child, as well as the attitude and knowledge that will have a major impact on the growth of your child in all areas of learning: Communication Skills and Social Development.
- The The Son-Rise Program ® Start-Up is designed to help parents and professionals who deal with children, regardless of age and with a wide range of developmental difficulties, the most common behavioral disorders within the autism spectrum.
During the 5 days of training will enjoy:
- Dynamic and inspiring presentations that will be given by senior faculty with extensive experience with these children and their families.
- Strategies, skills, knowledge and motivation to deal with these special children.
- Various group exercises to reinforce critical points of working with these children.
- View a powerful video you want to demystify the atypical behavior of these children.
- Several periods of questions and answers, which may raise questions and doubts they have concerning your children.
- Opportunity to discuss strategies to use with these children and exchange ideas with other parents and professionals who face the same challenges.
- Manual with all the steps and key elements of The Son-Rise Program ®.
Will learn to:
- Creating a relationship warm and fun and a connection between you and your child, with family, friends and teachers.
- Build your child's communication, language, social interaction and enjoyment of the people.
- Increase cooperation and motivation of your child.
- Using effective techniques for teaching about autism for your child reach specific educational objectives.
- Be the facilitator and / or program director more effective you can be, creating and sustaining an attitude of hope and optimism, believing that recovery from autism is a possibility, staying focused and inspired and taking care of yourself.
- Adopt an uncritical attitude and optimistic face his son.
- Becoming an effective resource for your child.
- Overcome daily challenges.
---- ENGLISH VERSION ----
The Son-Rise Program ® Methods
THE SON-RISE PROGRAM ® START UP (more info soon)
- During this course, a group of seasoned and dedicated teachers at the Autism Treatment Center of America ™ will give you strategies to handle with these children. They will speak about Their Own Obtained knowledge and experience throughout the years from these children and Their families.
- By the end of this course you will have the tools you need to develop and put in practice your own SON RISE ® PROGRAM with your child - as well as the attitude and knowledge que will have an important role in your child's development and in all learning levels: Communication, Development and Social skills.
- The Son-Rise Program ® Start-Up is designed to help Those with children of varying ages, from 18 months through 60 years, with a wide range of developmental Difficulties, most Commonly Autism Spectrum Disorders and Pervasive Developmental Disorders.
During the 5-day group training you will have:
- Exciting, inspiring and diverse presentations by a group of seasoned and dedicated teachers, with vast experience honed through years of working with Thousands of children and Their families.
- Strategies, skills, motivation and knowledge to handle with these special children.
- Dynamic group exercises que spotlight key challenges in working with these children.
- A powerful slide presentation que demystifies the confusing and seemingly random behavior of special children.
- Question and answer forum to address critical questions and concerns about your children.
- An opportunity to brainstorm autism strategies and network with other parents, teachers and professionals facing similar challenges.
- An in-depth manual que walks you step by step through all the key elements of The Son-Rise Program ®.
You will learn how to:
- Connect deeply with your child and to build meaningful social interaction and how to create a bond between your child and you, and between family, friends and teachers.
- To help your child Increase his / her communication skills, speech skills, social interaction and evaluation of people.
- Increase the Cooperation and motivation of your child.
- Use continual education, training and community support to Maintain your program's effectiveness and success.
- Be the best facilitator and / or program leader you can be by creating and supporting an attitude of hope and optimism and believing que by the recovery from autism is a Possibility. You will learn how to keep focused and inspired and how to take care of yourself.
- Have a nonjudgmental and optimistic attitude towards your child.
- Become an effective resource for your child.
- Overcome challenges daily.